Legal procedure for dissolution of Private limited company

What course of action should be taken for Dissolution of a Private Limited Company which has been struck off by ROC.

If a company has been struck off then why do you need to dissolve it. It is equivalent to dissolution. What exactly is the current status of your company on MCA website and accordingly we can guide you. Thank you and regards Saurabh Kumar

The actual reason for strike off must be shared for proper advice. In case the company is struck off, it means an end to existence of the company. In case you wish to dissolve the company for liquidating the assets sitting in the books, you will need to revive/ restore the company and then go for voluntary dissolution under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy code, 2016.

Popular Corporate Lawyers