×

quesLaunching News Websites/App

Hi. We are planning to launch a website and later on App which is related to collecting worldwide news and publishing in our website by providing viewers a simplified version to update themselves. Would like to know the legal formalities to launch a News Information Website or App. Wondering if we have to be certified Journalism background or we can just launch our Idea without any complications.

Aggregation of news and summarizing it is alright. However, you have to keep in mind copyright laws.

Our recommendation would be to check out News In Shorts and then consult a lawyer for a face-to-face meeting to evaluate how the business should start so that you are in the right direction to raise subsequent funding.

• ansAggregation of news and summarizing it is alright. However, you have to keep in mind copyright laws. My recommendation would be to check out News In Shorts and then consult a lawyer for a face-to-face meeting to evaluate how the business should start so that you are in the right direction to raise subsequent funding.

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi