How to get a Succession Certificate from a private company

My wife was working in private company,she expired recently. To get that private company benefits they are asking succession certificate.But they are not saying any amount of that benefits,here lawyers asking amount for paying some percentage to court to get succession certificate.this is not any property related.Company saying you can pay minimum court fee and get that succession certificate then we can release that benefits. what is the process to get succession certificate for above thing,and how much percentage can pay to court normally?

if the amount involved less than Rs 1,00,000-00 the minimum fee shall be 1000 and if the amount involved is more than 1,00,0000-00 10% of the amount to be paid towards stamp duty and Rs 100-00 towards court fee

1) You can apply to the court for issue of succession certificate by submitting the family member certificate issued by the Revenue authorities.
2) In case you need help, you can contact the district legal services authority who can help you with a lawyer who will charge you the bare minimum.

Popular Corporate Lawyers