Filing complain against ex-employer for manipulating data

Hi, I resigned from a company on 4th April 2017. Idealy on last day, employee should get all clearance and sign the no due claim form, upon which a relieving letter is issue on LWD. Settlement gets closed in next 45 days. In my case, since I have been working for 18years, I had quite a lot of accumulated EL. On my LWD, I managed to get clearance from all but HR. Unless everyone clears, I cannt see the settlement and sign. After quite a lot of fillow up, I managed to get the letter after 2 days where my number of leave got reset to 1 which is only for current year. There are other issues also, like not paying the 2 months notice period, forcing to resign but these things they do every now and then. Not encashing earned leaves seems enethical

It depends on the company policy whether they will allow you to encash the earned leave or not.Most of the Multi National companies insist that you have to take the earned leave before 31st December of that year. Depending on your company policy, you can send a legal notice

--- Advocate C V Srinivasa

If you wish to join back the company claiming your resignation us not voluntary, you can send them a legal notice and also approach the appropriate courts. You can also claim all the dues from the company.

Popular Corporate Lawyers