Consequences of not registering reconstituted deed with registrar

I, My Husband, his friend & Friends Wife were partners in a Registered Partnership firm details of which were given to the Registrar of Partnership firms from 199 To 2001. In 2001, My husband & his friend expired in an accident & subsequently His % share of Profit/Loss was transferred to my name & friends share to his wife name. As of Now I am 75% Partner & She is 25% Partner. After reconstituting the Partnership deed in 2001, We have NOT Submitted the same to Registrar of Firms for amendment in their records. Currently, There is a dispute between me & my partner. Given that reconstituted deed was not submitted to Registrar of Firms, does this Partnership become unregistered? & Can any partner sue the other in court of law in this present situation?

Registration of partnership firm is optional as such it is all ways advises to register the firm in order to avoid the future disputes but in your case we should know first weather the previous deed is registered or no if so it holds few options to clarify the issue if not then need to check the deed accordingly for further reference contact

Popular Corporate Lawyers