Clarification regarding process of starting a company

How to form a company in Noida, Uttar Pradesh? Is it better to start textile business in partnership or in company form?

Answers (5)

64 votes

As per the companies act you may form a new company for that you should have required documents and file it before ROC Kanpur better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

161 votes

we can help you with the formation of a company in noida.
you may go for the partnership format but in this scenario, your liability would not be limited and you would be exposing yourself to more risks.
alternatively, you may go for LLP format wherein your liability would be limited. looking at the nature of your business company form would be better because it would involve less cost and allow you to scale easily along with more flexibility.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
109 votes

In the formation of Company you only need 2 directors at the minimum, once you have obtained the Certificate of Incorporation that will be the day you have formed the company. In partnership you will have shared liabilities and assets of your firm with another partner(s).

268 votes

textile business may be started in noida, some legal formalities you to fulfill. 2. textile business or any other business may be done in 3 modes a. in proprietorship 2. in partnership 3. in form of a company, every form of starting of business has different type of formalitiez and diffdrent type of legal liabilitiez.

337 votes

You have to fulfill requirement of Company Act, Company Law Board and get yourself registered under the Registrar of companies. You then have to file tax returns. This is in brief. On your second question, it depends on your preference, situation, scale, associates. There are implications as to liabilities.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles