Appointed date on happening of future course of event

Can i have my appointed date of the future.i.e after the effective date. In case of merger of my company i want set the appointed date in 2018 and the court order is due next month which would be my effective date, is it possible to plan it as a future date?

Hello client,the query is very vast as well as information you have given is very little.so the things you want is possible but for that there must be so many issues can be there related to that in this case you need to provide more info.thanks

Popular Corporate Lawyers