Ways to prevent copyright dispute

I am planning to start a blog, For the content of blog if I am using content from other web sources like websites, blogs, slideshare and wiki, will it make any issues of copyrights??? if so, by what ways i can prevent the copyrights issue. if using same words and contents from other sources makes copyrights issues.

Dear Client,

Dony copy, ready and have your own content drafted to avoid any issues. You would be claiming ownership of your blogs, If someone else copies it, how will you feel.

Hence think practically by stepping into shoes of other party and execute accordingly. Further if you adhere to the above stated words, you should not face any copyright issue. We are with you on the positive path.

Expert Jurist LLP

If you copy another person’s original work, in writing or photography, you must pass the Fair Use test. Fair Use allows you to use another person’s work for the purpose of education, commentary or criticism. In a copyright lawsuit, to determine if the copied work was fair use, 4 items must be considered.
1.Purpose and character of the use. (Whether commercial or education or non profit)
2.Nature of the copyrighted work.
3.Amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to entire original work
4.Effect on the potential market/value of the copyrighted work

Always ask first. Asking for permission can also potentially help you. If the author of a quote or the photographer of an image knows you are using something, they may point people toward your blog post.

It is always advisable it is always to give credit and link back to the original author/content owner. This gives them value to the true owner and his work.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai