Want to file for patent of a business idea

What is the rule of patent of bussiness idea and, what's cost?

As per the Indian Patent laws, a mathematical or business method or a computer programme per se or algorithms are not inventions and hence not patentable. Business methods or business models claimed in any form are not patentable subject matter. With the development of technology, innovative business models have also been established through e-commerce and related B2B and B2C business transactions. Hence, many patent applications are filed along with claims of technical features such as internet, networks, satellites, telecommunications etc. However, the exclusion of patenting business models or ideas apply to all business methods and, therefore, if in substance the claims relate to business idea, even with the help of technology, they are not considered to be a patentable subject matter in India.

Your have to register your business idea in the patent office. Your idea must be new.If you have interested in registration patent for your idea , please send me email, I ll share you the patent office address for your further proceeding's.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers