Use of trade Name but not trademark

Someone is not using right way to earn money from customers . Can I use company's trade name (but not the trademark) on my website to aware the customers that they can now use my website to know whether they are charged wrong or right . Is it against the law to bring truth in front of the customers ?? How can I handle this ?

Going by what you have asked herein, it is advised that you can do it but with an advisory. Then the things would be normal and smooth.. Also do not use their name in whatever sense to gain profit directly..

You need to understand that Trade name and Trade mark are one and the same thing in the sense that anybody reading "Nike" will connect it to the tick mark/swoosh sign. You will end up getting into a lot of trouble not for violation of trademark but for defamation. Comparing prices for the information of the customers is one thing but disparaging products and services of other companies is only going to give you nothing but defamation notices.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Its not against the law to write such an article about any co.
However, in case you use the company's name or mark to write something against them, the co. reserves the right to take action against you including claim for damages.
If your website is about consumer awareness & product/services review, you have a better chance of avoiding that issue. Otherwise, if the co. claims, you need to prove the accuracy, source and basis for such reviews to counter such claim. You are advised to keep all such proofs handy and available.