Remedy in case Owner of video trying to extort money

Sir I Have Uploaded a Video to My Youtube channel and the owner of the video is blacmailing me to pay 10000 otherwise he file a legal case is it possible for him to do so.

If you are the owner of the content of the video,, then the other person cannot claim any damages.
If the content of the video belongs to the person claiming ownership, then you are advised to remove the content from youtube as without the owner's permission, you are not permitted to upload content belonging to others.
Once you remove the content, the owner cannot claim any further damages.

You have to take a written permission from the owner of the video. Otherwise he has the right to file a case against you. So, please take a written permission from the owner of the video. It ll be good for you in future. Oral permission not valid.
Have a nice day.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers