Penalty for copying images from google and posting on Facebook

Respected sir/madam Sir if I copy someone Google images from website and upload in facebook for information purposes example:Vishakaptnam River old photo or old kurnool railway station photo is their any problem? I don't no whether the photo has registered copyright or not so if they ask for copyright issue how much they will charge or penalty to the person? If no one ask from 1 to 3 years also so is their any problem? If anyone raise copyright issue y facebook account will deactivate or any penalty they ask?

In general unless and until the photograph or images are specifically mentioned as "Subject to copyright", the photographs or images can be used by any one in the world.
More so if the Photographs/Images pertain to geographical locator's ( Vishakaptnam River old photo, old kurnool railway station photo) then these photographs/images are NOT subject to any copyright act.
No social media can claim ownership or raise copyright related damages(deactivation of facebook or levy of penalty) if images/photo's pertain to geographical locator's.

Copying Google copyright images was comes under intellectual property Rights. Don't copy the images for commercial usage. All the images of google under Intellectual property Rights. If you open a gmail or Google account, you need to accept the terms and conditions of the company. Nobody reads the terms and conditions. Its under Federal law. So, don't copy images in future.
If any one complaint against you on the copy rights, your account automatically blocked by consent authorities. If you have any help in copy rights or to get copy rights please go through the following website
www.ipindia.nic.in .
Have a nice day.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers