Legal action for trademark infringement of company logo & photos

Sir/madam iam a web designer and i have own web designing website if anyone copied my photos example:old photos of Local Area or my company Logo etc.what can i do and how much penality or charge to him maximum?

Under Indian law, however, you, under sections 55 and 58, can seek recovery of all three remedies, namely
(a) account of profits
(b) compensatory damages and
(c) conversion damages which are assessed on the basis of value of the article converted.

So, it all depends on case by case basis on how much damages you can claim from the other side.

You are not mentioned whether your logo has trademark patent or not.
If you have patent you have the right to sue. If you don't have registered at trademark, patents you have less chances to sue.
The following are the website to registration of trademark and patents.
1.www.ipindia.gov.in
2. www.Indian patent.com
International intellectual property rights website is
3.Www.WIPO.int
If you have any query please feel free to ask me.
Have a nice day

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers