IP technology transfer between company & University of Delhi

I need to create an technology Transfer agreement between University of Delhi food department and my company. They will unconditionally transfer technology for making diabetic cookies to my company. The technology (recipes, process etc) for these cookies has been created by the University Department. Which type of lawyer do I need for that? University is at Delhi and My company HQ is at Alibag, Maharashtra. Is the location of the lawyer important in this matter?

No, location is not important before you decide upon a lawyer. But engaging a Delhi based lawyer will be more pragmatic as he in capacity of your counsel/agent be in direct touch with the University and if through the process of negotiating the terms of transfer agreement and drafting the same, there arises any standstill situation then the lawyer if he is based in Delhi can have a tete-a-tete with the University and can try to convince them in person.

You may contact me if you so choose.

you need a lawyer who can review and draft technology transfer agreement and negotiate with University. Incidentally, I have roots in alibag. you can select any lawyer your comfortable with who is well worst with IT and IP law drafting of such agreement

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

You will need a corporate Lawyer and the location of Lawyer won't matter as you require an agreement between you and the University of Delhi.
For the drafting of the same Agreement, you can contact me, I can help you with the execution of the same