Clarification on procedure to get copyright over website name

Hello. I have a website named as abcdefg... I want to copyright my business and website name. can i do that?

Dear Client,

Website domain name is already allocated to you and hence no one can copy it. Further you can copyright the contents of your website.

You can also do trademark registration of your brandname or logo.

EXPERT JURIST LLP

You can get your tradename registered, Under trademark rules and regulations. As for business and services trademark registration process is required.
For further details kindly consult in person. Thanku

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai

Geberally website and content on the platform are inherently copyrighted, provided they are original works in nature. Whether you decide to complete copyright registration for your website is your choice. If the content of your website is valuable to you, financially or otherwise, or if you feel you need to protect your website and its contents for legal reasons, then taking a few minutes to register the copyright to your website is probably the best option.Be sure your business owns not only the website content, including graphics and images. You should also own the domain name. Buy the domain name under your own business from a reputable domain registration service.