Wrong order delivered wrong way of refund how to claim from Swiggy

I had placed an order from a hotel through swiggy food delivery app....by error i received different food items....it was the closing time for the hotel and so i called the swiggy and they reckoned itz also their mistake and assured me to refund the entire amount by tomorrow...At first they refunded 50/- and not to my bank account but to my swiggy account which is called as swiggy money... At last they refunded sum of 120/- rupees... I cant call it as my money as i cant spend it as i desire and i was compelled by the swiggy to confine the refunded amount only to be used at swiggy.... I felt this goes against their assurance of refunding my money...i feel this goes against the norms of refunding.. Now how should i lodge a lawsuit on them concerning the above matter through consumer court?

What is the total amount which you have spent is it Rs.120/- ?. What is the amount which you want to claim as compensation ? Are you aware with the policy or norms of the hotel. There is at least minimum value of grievance to file suit or complaint before court. Anyways consult advocate.