Recovery agents harassing me for missing 1 EMI. Can i take any action?

I Brought AC from Reliance Showroom with EMI from Bajaj Finance. I paid 8 month due from 10 month tenure but i missed one payment and now i am not in position to pay that depth but i am getting call from other collection team regarding payment, they disputing me very badly and i got fluctuated regarding this. They saying they going to take my AC and wont pay me anything regarding my 8 month payment. Is there anyway i can take action on them?

Yes. recovery agent can not harass you, if loan has been granted by the Bank the bank has no right to harass you except by taking legal recourse and in case any other financier who are not registered as per law with appropriate authority they cannot take any action and harassing by Recovery agent is entirely an illegal and unlawful act and you may file police complaint.