Procedure to get fee refund from school on withdrawing admission

Sir, I have a single daughter and she has take admission in St John's Secondary School Meerut Cantt I have deposited the fee 24090 on 16th Feb 2018. But Now my daughter doesn't want to join the school at any cost. As confirmed from other this school is not good at studies and also have sex scandal in past. Now I want to withdraw my daughter and fee should be refunded. I am not from higher class family doing private job . So Pls help me for the same. Thanks Sanjeev Kumar

Answers (2)

284 votes

The prospectus or fee structure of the college must be having the clause of refund in case of cancelled admission or withdrawal of admission. Generally schools and colleges duduct more if late withdrawal is filed so my advice is that prospectus or fee structure and rules be checked and further course then only can be decided.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

141 votes

You must have filled a form at the time of admission, pls go through the terms and conditions mentioned in that form.also if it is affiliated through cbse or any other board you must go though their provisions regarding fees refund.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles