Procedure to get fee refund from school on withdrawing admission

Sir, I have a single daughter and she has take admission in St John's Secondary School Meerut Cantt I have deposited the fee 24090 on 16th Feb 2018. But Now my daughter doesn't want to join the school at any cost. As confirmed from other this school is not good at studies and also have sex scandal in past. Now I want to withdraw my daughter and fee should be refunded. I am not from higher class family doing private job . So Pls help me for the same. Thanks Sanjeev Kumar

The prospectus or fee structure of the college must be having the clause of refund in case of cancelled admission or withdrawal of admission. Generally schools and colleges duduct more if late withdrawal is filed so my advice is that prospectus or fee structure and rules be checked and further course then only can be decided.

You must have filled a form at the time of admission, pls go through the terms and conditions mentioned in that form.also if it is affiliated through cbse or any other board you must go though their provisions regarding fees refund.