Legal remedy against profile funding fraud by builder

Hi Team, I am a victim of Profile Funding Fraud by one of the builders in Noida with name Mascot. They had used my profile for getting loans from the bank at a lower interest rate and agreed to pay the loan EMI for 2 years and then foreclose the loan. Now it has been 3 years, they are not paying the EMI's regularly and banks are behind me for the non-payment of EMI's. What could be done in this case?

Question: Hi Team, I am a victim of Profile Funding Fraud by one of the builders in Noida with name Mascot. They had used my profile for getting loans from the bank at a lower interest rate and agreed to pay the loan EMI for 2 years and then foreclose the loan. Now it has been 3 years, they are not paying the EMI's regularly and banks are behind me for the non-payment of EMI's. What could be done in this case?
Answer: Courts runs only on evidences and concrete proof,hence provide relevant proof on that ," I am a victim of Profile Funding Fraud by one of the builders in Noida with name Mascot".And you will be able to get rid of your problem.

Its a case of cheating & fraud and most probably the banks officials may also be involved in this mater. Lodge a FIR against the said builder and bank to pass loan without due inquiry and Appropriate caution.

The builder is liable to pay the EMI, but everything depend upon the terms and condition mentioned in the tri partitie agreement. if the builder has violated the terms and condition of the agreement than you can certainly approach the appropriate forum for appropriate remedy.