how to draft a legal notice

What is legal notice? Who write/make the legal notice? What is written in the legal notice? In my situation.

A legal notice to be defined or understood in the following manner:

For the Sender- It is a way to simply have your grievances communicated, seek compensation, take preliminary legal actions without getting into the hassles of courts.

For the Recipient - A legal notice is a preliminary note of information, letting you know how the sender is grievanced. If it is not dealt with cautiously, it might be a factor that the court may consider, if the case proceeds to litigation.

The Court looks at an "un-replied" notice like an instrument of suspicion.

The legal notice to be drafted by the attorney /lawyer/advocate under the instruction of the sender.

Legal notice should contain the brief facts, infringement of the legal right, the demand to redressal the same by compensation and proposed legal actions to be initiated in failure to adhere the same in stipulated time.

Particularly, in your situation it requires a thorough examination of facts, and for that you need to have a personal meeting with the concern lawyer.

Legal Notice means
Kisi bhi Advocate ke dwara bheja gya ak notice hota hai Jo kisi bhi case ko court me file karne se pahle send kiya jata hai.
Aur wah legal notice Court me admitted hota hai.
Any Advocate write the legal Notice.

Case ka sammry , relief,compensation and harshment relief.

What is ur problems?

Legal notice is letter which is served to the opposite party before exercising the legal remedy through the court of law by the person through his lawyer. Only lawyer can send legal notice on behalf of his client. It is consist of matter which you are seeking from opposite party.