how to draft a legal notice

What is legal notice? Who write/make the legal notice? What is written in the legal notice? In my situation.

Legal Notice means
Kisi bhi Advocate ke dwara bheja gya ak notice hota hai Jo kisi bhi case ko court me file karne se pahle send kiya jata hai.
Aur wah legal notice Court me admitted hota hai.
Any Advocate write the legal Notice.

Case ka sammry , relief,compensation and harshment relief.

What is ur problems?

Legal notice is letter which is served to the opposite party before exercising the legal remedy through the court of law by the person through his lawyer. Only lawyer can send legal notice on behalf of his client. It is consist of matter which you are seeking from opposite party.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli