One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Raipur - Advocate Omprakash Sahu

Advocate Omprakash Sahu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Durg, Raipur
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi
Advocate Omprakash Sahu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Omprakash Sahu's office is in Durg, Raipur.
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh,
  • District Court, Dhamtari,
  • District Court, Durg,
  • District Court, Kabirdham,
  • District Court, Mahasamund,
  • District Court, Raipur,
  • District Court, Rajnandgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Raipur

Questions Answered by Advocate Omprakash Sahu Can I Send A Legal Notice After 30 Days Of Cheque Bounce? party has received advance but not delivered the product, what to do