Complaint against photographer for not giving marriage pictures

Can i send a notice or lodge a complaint against a photographer who is not giving the pictures from marriage ceremony after 2 months of marriage even after making the full payment.

Answers (2)

348 votes

Dear Client,
Better try to resolve issue amicably. Try to find out the reason for such behavior from his side. Still if photographer is adamant and not ready to co-operate, you can send legal notice through advocate to him.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

317 votes

Yes, u can send notice to photographer. If u have some acknowledgement of payment and other proof then it will become more fruitful. Sending after notice u should wait for specific time period. Then u can go ahead in consumer court.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

What can I do, as opposite party refused to accept and follow judgment given by district consumer forum and even not appealed in state commission foru…

Read More

my account blocked abruptly, when i contacted branch through customer care, bank told me i did breeches the limit of 10k/month, and have intimated abo…

Read More

I need a lawyer for Karnataka Consumer dispute Redressal Commission case. Wanted to know the fee for fighting full case on my behalf…

Read More

1) I have obtained some public documents thru RTI, The Documents has been stamped as "UNDER RTI ACT", Is this documents is valid to submit i…

Read More