Who are incapable to give Thumb press

In Civil Law
Dear All, My father is a handicap person. Some months ago our house destroyed by storm so we started to construction on it. After some days my real youngest uncle sent us an Injunction order and filed a Title suit case with the help of my grand father thumb press. My grand father is now 94 years and he can't recognized anyone and for his age he is unable to talk. Lawyer said that this case will take to long time. Now we have to stay in stair and this is too difficult in rainy days. Please give me with answer Who are incapable to give Thumb press? Thanks

Answers (2)

310 votes

First: u need to contest the suit.
Second: file written objection against the injunction application and let the hearing be fix up early.
At the trial stage, u can challenge the thumb impressions.
Yes, the suit shall take some time, but for now u can reject the injunction application.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

174 votes

At first, please understand that while litigation may take a long time, immediate relief can be obtained if required. If you are living on stairs, file an appeal to the said injunction order so that you can get it set aside. As far as the thumb impressions are concerned, any person who is illiterate (cannot write) or incapable of signing can give thumb impression. However, the same is subject to utmost proof.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles