When does a provisional committee of co-operating society dissolve

My society registration was done by builder in month of February 2017 and AGM was called by builder and provisional committee was formed in month of june 2017. My question is so when does provision committee disolves one year from the time of registration of society or from the time AGM is held and provision comittee formed.

Hello, as per the by laws, the time period of provisional committee is one year from formation of this committee. In between election conducted then all charge and record should handover to elected committee including chairman and secretary by provisional committee. This is mandatory. so time period should calculate from the formation of provisional committee.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad