What to do if neighbour is interfering in my premises

Humara neighbor Jo interfere krta hai humare constructed house main.humara house k sare document legal and approved tehsil s. Es k bawajood bhi hum agr koi ghr ka outside k construction krte hai to woh aker toddeta hai . plz help what to do .

Answers (2)

268 votes


As per your Query, you can file a complaint against them near to your police station that your neighbour is treaspassing at your property and giving you problem. for more information feel free to contact me.

thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

132 votes

File an FIR against your neighbour at your nearest Police Station of your jurisdiction. Police will slap appropriate IPC sections and take strict action against your neighbour. Your neighbour may get arrested for trespassing, offence against property, etc.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles