What to do if neighbour is interfering in my premises

Humara neighbor Jo interfere krta hai humare constructed house main.humara house k sare document legal and approved tehsil s. Es k bawajood bhi hum agr koi ghr ka outside k construction krte hai to woh aker toddeta hai . plz help what to do .

As per your Query, you can file a complaint against them near to your police station that your neighbour is treaspassing at your property and giving you problem. for more information feel free to contact me.

thank you

File an FIR against your neighbour at your nearest Police Station of your jurisdiction. Police will slap appropriate IPC sections and take strict action against your neighbour. Your neighbour may get arrested for trespassing, offence against property, etc.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow