One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Fazil Choudhary

Advocate Fazil Choudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBada Tajbagh, Nagpur
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Advocate Fazil Choudhary has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Fazil Choudhary's office is in Bada Tajbagh, Nagpur.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Fazil Choudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Fazil Choudhary Can i file a defamation case on my girlfriend ? My Question Is Related To Section 498a..