What to do if i was forced into a marriage

A person not interested to get married but parents had use unduinfluence on a person especially from mothers brother side family. They spoiled my carrier by doing marriage to me what can I do sir. If I go to police station what happen

If the said marriage is against your wish and you are sure to come out of the sacred relationship of marriage, you can filed for divorce/ annulment under the personal law that you belong to, which has to be filed before the family court. Police will have no role to play in such matter.If your consent was obtained by coercion, the court can declare the marriage as void. Take early steps, to avoid future complications.

If you are major, then you can approach the concerned police and give a detailed complaint against the persons who are forcing you for the marriage. Do not spoil your life to get marry with an uninterested person. You can take police protection also in this regard. Please note that you are the above age of 18 years.