What can be consequence of signing a blank Rs 20 stamp paper

My friend signed on blank rs 20 stamp paper. She is afraid abt it what all can ve done with that. I need a detail explaination.

Sign on blank stamp paper of Rs 20 will definitely goes to difficult to you friends in future. You immediately suggest her to lodged one complaint to local police station and narrate all incidents and or file complaint for missing of signed stamp paper.

The question is why your friend signed on a blank Rs.20 stamp paper? Your friend should 1st send a legal notice (through a Lawyer) asking the person to return the paper. Also she can give a Police compliant. The person can do anything with the paper. Kindly contact me for further detailed advice.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

It can be use to prepare a promissory note as is she had aobtained the loan from them. It may not be used for any other purpose. To threaden her they may have obtained the signature. If the signature has obtained from her by force or threat then ask her to make a criminal complaint against them.