One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Aarani - Advocate Prashant Rane

Advocate Prashant Rane

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDahisar, Aarani
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prashant Rane has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prashant provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2013. He is a member of City Civil Court Bar Association Dindoshi.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2784/2013

Popular Reviews

NARAYANASWAMY N - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Prashant Rane assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
1 month ago
Rohan Krishnarao Mag - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Rane

Q: How to seek compensation for mistake in operation?

seekng compensation for mistake in the operation done by the doctor.

Advocate Prashant Rane answered
In criminal law you cannot seek compensation, but on account of mistake of doctor, he will get imprisonment on guilty on his act. The allowance of compensation will depends upon the merits and decisions of hon'ble court.

Q: What can be consequence of signing a blank Rs 20 stamp paper

My friend signed on blank rs 20 stamp paper. She is afraid abt it what all can ve done with that. I need a detail explaination.

Advocate Prashant Rane answered
Sign on blank stamp paper of Rs 20 will definitely goes to difficult to you friends in future. You immediately suggest her to lodged one complaint to local police station and narrate all incidents and or file complaint for missing of signed stamp paper.

Q: Can a case filed by a Government Registrar be quashed?

A case was filed by a Government Registrar and FIR has been lodged. Can the registrar withdraw the complaint? Do we have any chance to compromise or quash the FIR?

Advocate Prashant Rane answered
FIR Can be withdraw and the same shall be settled with compromise with cause of action if the registrar wish to do it... secondly for quash of FIR you should have proper stand in court of law to defend you. Unless the nature of offence and cause of action with section of FIR, it is difficult to explain briefly. You may contact your advocate for further details with your case papers for advice.

Q: Can court take over the possession on behalf

i had filed for a recovery suit of possession of an inherited commercial property which is situated 500kms away from my current stay. is there a legal way where the Court shall takes over the possession on behalf of me and provide required protection for the property? another reason for me to not to visit the place is because i have goons treat and other challenges and have no safety return.

Advocate Prashant Rane answered
Hi,If you had already file recovery suit which I have gone through the same for which you are seek relief from Court. You can pray to appoint court receiver by paying its charges for protection of property. Even you can praying court for restraining defendants surrounding to the property as well as you. Before proceed for such acts you should approach to consult your current lawyer for further line of action.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prashant Rane

Can Advocate Prashant Rane represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prashant Rane can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Rane?

When you meet with Advocate Prashant Rane for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Rane?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Rane, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Rane?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Rane, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prashant Rane?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prashant Rane regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prashant Rane?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prashant Rane can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.