What action can the state take in case of traffic rules violation

Delhi traffic police issued a challan against me for violation of traffic light.I have to appear in the patiala house court tommorow. Is there is any serious situation that i have to fear of or just i have to appear before the judge and have to aacept my mistake and pay the fine that court will impound on me .i am preparing for civil services , is there any situation that can harm my carrer?

Answers (1)

61 votes

there is no serious situation related with your current predicament. you should just go and and appear before the concerned court and pay the amount imposed on you. if you so choose you may also take help of a counsel dealing in challans so that things may go smooother.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles