Someone trespassing my land did construction on it what should i do

Sir! My neighbour has encroached into my land and built his house 5 feets into my land. I am hindu and belong to general caste and the land is registered in my mother's name. It is diverted land but still my neighbour forcefully built his house encroaching my property what should i do?

The only effective remedy against encroachment of this nature is to file a case in the district court for ordering the neighbor to remove encroachment and to desist from repeating it in future. Why court is dragging this cant be said. the court gives time to both the party.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow