Someone trespassing my land did construction on it what should i do

Sir! My neighbour has encroached into my land and built his house 5 feets into my land. I am hindu and belong to general caste and the land is registered in my mother's name. It is diverted land but still my neighbour forcefully built his house encroaching my property what should i do?

Answers (1)

The only effective remedy against encroachment of this nature is to file a case in the district court for ordering the neighbor to remove encroachment and to desist from repeating it in future. Why court is dragging this cant be said. the court gives time to both the party.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Free social welfare oc house site Pattaholders encroached private agriculture land (coconut garden) along the boarder 222×3.5 ft . Survey done b…

Read More

sir my query is i am going to marry a girl though i trust her but i think she is in close contact with my friend. if this is true my whole life will s…

Read More

The Petitioner and Respondent was present in first calling and case stands pass-over for petitioner argument. The Petitioner went for rest room and re…

Read More

Hi my name is Ramesh my problem is Someone stole my identity through my wallet applied credit card and defaults I don't know how now I got a call …

Read More