Society is demanding money for giving NOC

Actually i have construted my home a little illegal. Means construction is more than alotted. But i have fill impact fee in municipal and passed my plan Years passed now i want a loan, but society is refusing to give NOC. And demanding 2,50,000₹

Demand of this amount is illegal by the society. You may put an application for NOC and ask society to give reply or demand in writing. Then you can check whether demand is really illegal. Since the society is your service provider, you may file a case in consumer court and criminal court against society and its committee.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi