Sir i want to know the precautionary steps from fraud from my brother

In Civil Law
I am 44 year female. My mother and father both passed away without writing any will. We are two sister and one brother. My brother is refusing to share any detail of the property and bank account with us. He is also planning to present a fake unregistered will. We live very far away and if he presents unregistered fake will we would not be able to know. Sir please tell the precautionary steps that we sisters should take before he presents the fake will and how can we get to know the actual assets of our parents as our brother is not telling.

Madam.. If your brother is planning to do any kind of forgery, then you can complaint into police station.. Also as you are legal heirs you need to get Succession certificates. In case your brother presents fake will then you can challenge it before Court.
Thanks and Regards

dear you have all the rights to get the share in your property. contact me. I will help you.
Female child that is daughter has share in the property of father. I have more than 30 years of property dispute experience.