Sir i want to know the precautionary steps from fraud from my brother

In Civil Law
I am 44 year female. My mother and father both passed away without writing any will. We are two sister and one brother. My brother is refusing to share any detail of the property and bank account with us. He is also planning to present a fake unregistered will. We live very far away and if he presents unregistered fake will we would not be able to know. Sir please tell the precautionary steps that we sisters should take before he presents the fake will and how can we get to know the actual assets of our parents as our brother is not telling.

Answers (2)

51 votes

Madam.. If your brother is planning to do any kind of forgery, then you can complaint into police station.. Also as you are legal heirs you need to get Succession certificates. In case your brother presents fake will then you can challenge it before Court.
Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

277 votes

dear you have all the rights to get the share in your property. contact me. I will help you.
Female child that is daughter has share in the property of father. I have more than 30 years of property dispute experience.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
23 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles