Selection in another PSU after being debarred by one PSU

I was debarred from X psu exam in 2016 and I got a letter that I'm debarred from X psu exams for 3years and no police was involved in this matter or not any case was registered neither I went to police staion. After some days I got selected on Y psu in 2017. Will I get any problem in Y psu police verification process due to X psu issue

surely if police verification comes if the board or education department involves then you will get your online debarred copy to Y PSU and then they will register a case against you under section 419 of IPC

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow