Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Selection in another PSU after being debarred by one PSU

I was debarred from X psu exam in 2016 and I got a letter that I'm debarred from X psu exams for 3years and no police was involved in this matter or not any case was registered neither I went to police staion. After some days I got selected on Y psu in 2017. Will I get any problem in Y psu police verification process due to X psu issue

Answers (1)

surely if police verification comes if the board or education department involves then you will get your online debarred copy to Y PSU and then they will register a case against you under section 419 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Is there any provision legally for proceedings regarding pre marital verbal, mental and emotional abuse? Or does it fall outside of law since the coup…

Read More

I'm a Hindu girl child n I'm married i have three children We are 2 brothers and 4 sisters my elder sister has expired my mother has self acqu…

Read More

One commercial complex in Greater Noida West (Noida Extension) is built up and shops are sold without provision of Car Parking. Due to lack of parking…

Read More

I am studying Engineering 2nd year in a college affiliated by Visveswarayah Technological University in Bangalore. We have a Critical year back system…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue