Seepage problem in dda flats from neighbours house what action

I reside on the 1st floor and the person who is on the 2nd floor had constructed a bathroom around 1 year back. There has been a continuos seepage problem. The plaster on my bathrooms terrace is starting to fall off. Kindly advise what should my legal recourse be.

You can get a legal notice issued to your neighbour through a lawyer asking him for repairing the same and can further claim damages or cost of repairs from him.
In case he still fails to comply you will have to file a suit before the Court concerned of your àrea.

Sir . You may file , a criminal complaint against said persons to concern police station being it's a Mischief and thereby causing damage to the amount of Rs 50 or more. and second option is to file a civil case before the court of law for damages and recovery

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

You can try talking to person who is in on 2nd floor to get the problem repaired. If he does not pay heed than it is a case of Private nuisance for which you can take civil action against the wrongdoer and ask for relief and compensation amount too.

Send him a legal notice informing your concern with some time for corrective action. File a complaint under the applicable municipal act to the concerned Municipal commissoner about the problem you are facing.

In that case you should issued a show cause notice and followed later file a suit for specific performance either to remove the pipe line of water or shifted ur bathroom or otherwise fix my ceiling problem forever.