Regarding clarification in dispute of land, Builder and flat buyer?

I am planning to buy a flat in Pune having two civil Suits on the project. Case 1 (2015):Specific Relief Act 34,38 & Indian Succession Act 6 (Reg.Civil Suit) Case 2(2016):Specific Relief Act 31,38 & Indian Succession Act 6 (Spl.Civ.Suit) My flat is ready to move in and in third (Final) phase of project. Phase 1 & 2 were started in 2011-12 and completed/sold before RERA till 2016,People are already living here.3rd phase is registered under RERA and Occupation Certificate is expected to receive in next week for phase 3. Builder has not done conveyance deed in the name of society as he is saying he will do after phase 3 completion. Phase 1 and 2 have 400 flats and Phase 3 have 60 flats. queries: 1) If court orders against of current title right of builder and declare the construction/ownership of land illegal,will flats also become illegal and flat owners needs to vacate(loss ownership). 2) Can builder do conveyance deed in the the name of society and if not how it can impact flat buyer

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

4wheel purchase kri thi koi likha pdhi nhi hai or seller Noc nhi de ra hai to kya krna chaiye koi upay…

Read More

I am 70 years women residing in a builder society. The society is carrying out repair works of buildings since past one month and it is not made known…

Read More

I want to revoke the NOC , can I revoke it??…

Read More

Respected, I'm landlord. So many times I told to tenant for leaving my house. But from last six months they ignore me, now what can I do legal pro…

Read More