Rajasthan electricity board conducted exam out of syllabus what to do.

rajasthan electrIcity board is conducting exam for jem/aen recruitment. And in this exam they changed the Syllabus Of exam paper as "Non technical" instead of technical. (this is first time in indian hinstory). How they can recruit engineers with only history, geography,polity,reasoning knowledge paper. And nt asking any engineering knowledge. We filed case against deptmnt but court made decision in favor of electricity department. And said "company is expert body which can recruit as per their desire" But court didnt quote about syllabus which was main issue. Now everone knows this is bery wrong, but we had no choice and we dnt know what to do ,how to proceed, against this decision . Please sir suggest as soon as becoz exam is very near...

Answers (1)

107 votes


In this matter, as you have told, first you need to file a representation with the concerning department. You can approach directly to Rajasthan High Court, by way of filing a Writ. and claiming there is a breach of fundamental right.

Its a settled law, questions cannot be asked out of syllabus and syllabus is what which has been previously decided and told to the students.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles