Rajasthan electricity board conducted exam out of syllabus what to do.

rajasthan electrIcity board is conducting exam for jem/aen recruitment. And in this exam they changed the Syllabus Of exam paper as "Non technical" instead of technical. (this is first time in indian hinstory). How they can recruit engineers with only history, geography,polity,reasoning knowledge paper. And nt asking any engineering knowledge. We filed case against deptmnt but court made decision in favor of electricity department. And said "company is expert body which can recruit as per their desire" But court didnt quote about syllabus which was main issue. Now everone knows this is bery wrong, but we had no choice and we dnt know what to do ,how to proceed, against this decision . Please sir suggest as soon as becoz exam is very near...

In this matter, as you have told, first you need to file a representation with the concerning department. You can approach directly to Rajasthan High Court, by way of filing a Writ. and claiming there is a breach of fundamental right.

Its a settled law, questions cannot be asked out of syllabus and syllabus is what which has been previously decided and told to the students.

If you are not satisfied by an order or judgment passed by single bench in a writ petition than you can file special appeal before division bench (DB) against the order or the judgement passed in your writ petition.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur