Query regarding Annexure Copy.........................................

Hello Sir, can I know the procedure of taking out the Annexure Copy?

means yoiu need certified copies of annexure then you can make an application for certified copies and mentioned their which annexure you need and also mentioned that you ready to pay fees and submit in court they will isuued toyou within two day

Can you please elaborate more on your requirement. What annexure u need? For what purpose? From which authority? Why you need it? Are you in any manner privy to that annexure or are you a stranger to it?

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

what annuxure you want to take out?
kindly specify the details about the documents you wants. is it regarding your existing court case. The details of the matter to be provided by you the it will become easy to guide about your matter.