Property right of daughter when father is alive

Iam 40 years old female. We have a plot on my grandmother's name. My grandfather and grandmother died. My father is only baby for my grandparents. My father is alive. My father is willing to give that plot only to my brother. Do I have legal rights on my grandmother's property when my father is alive?

if your father is the full form owner of the property then you have no right on the property your father decide to give the property to your brother then he has full right to do it stop it only it is the will of your father to give the property to you or not

the Hindu law, property is divided into two types: ancestral and self-acquired. Ancestral property is defined as one that is inherited up to four generations of male lineage and should have remained undivided throughout this period. ... Before 2005, only sons had a share in such property.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi