Procedure to get stay on new job notification by government institute

hi this is K.  from Bangalore, during 2012 one govt institute announced job notification I have paid DD And applied then I got interview letter and date but due to Karnataka election they postponed the interview but communicated postponed date and till now no further communication regarding this and now march 2017 they new job notification without conducting interview 2012 notification 1) Is it possible to take stay order? bcs with new notification they have not included old notification post and even reduced the pay scale

Answers (2)

269 votes

You can obtain a stay from High Court by filing a writ petition. If a few more of your batch candidates join it will reduce the expenses of the case. However, reducing the pay scale cannot be questioned as selection itself is not made.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

169 votes

Dear Sir,
You have a very good case. Rarely the candidates come forward to challenge such mischief of government. We can file a writ petition and see that stay order is obtained. In this process yo being the whistle bowler may get a job as consolation prize.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles