Procedure to get stay on new job notification by government institute

hi this is K.  from Bangalore, during 2012 one govt institute announced job notification I have paid DD And applied then I got interview letter and date but due to Karnataka election they postponed the interview but communicated postponed date and till now no further communication regarding this and now march 2017 they new job notification without conducting interview 2012 notification 1) Is it possible to take stay order? bcs with new notification they have not included old notification post and even reduced the pay scale

You can obtain a stay from High Court by filing a writ petition. If a few more of your batch candidates join it will reduce the expenses of the case. However, reducing the pay scale cannot be questioned as selection itself is not made.

Dear Sir,
You have a very good case. Rarely the candidates come forward to challenge such mischief of government. We can file a writ petition and see that stay order is obtained. In this process yo being the whistle bowler may get a job as consolation prize.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur