Procedure to file complaint for breach of contract.

please advice .if a party give false promises in manifesto can we file a case against the party how and where please tell.

I have come across many cases like this. You should immediately lodge a complaint in the nearest police station of your area.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

In case you are referring to party being a Company- one can initiate action under Sections 447 and 448 of the Companies Act,2013.

In case you are referring to a falsw promise made by a political party- the said promise is unfortunately not legally enforceable. But if specific details are available a PIL can be explored.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

Suit for damages, suit for specific performance, suit for injunction, suit for recission, punitive damages. Your case may be dealt in two acts i.e. specific relief act 1963 and indian contract act 1872. Contract is a legal document which binds both the parties with legal set of right and obligations.