Procedure to file complain regarding noise pollution.

Hello Sir I am a resident of Old city area in Jaipur. Nearby my home there is a printing press which operates during day time and it creates lots of noise pollution and sometimes it becomes very difficult to sit in room itself. And sometimes during night there is disturbance being created by playing music through loud speakers in religious processions (Jagrata and bhajan nights).. It is making life difficult for the residents here. The area where I live is a residential area where machinery like printing press should not be allowed and there is clear instructions of judiciary that music can not be played through loud speakers after 10 pm. I want to know that can I approach NGT for the aforesaid matter. If yes then What is the procedure and how much fees is to be paid altogether (Including lawyer). Thanks, Govind

You can file a p.i.l against the printing press bcoz this is nt ur personal problem but it's a problem of ur locality people..................... If all the people r ready to file a p.i.l then this is the solution of ur problem nd for that no fees nd advocate required u can only file a p.i.l........ But if it's ur personal problem then you can file a writ against them nd fees is depend on ur advocate.....

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi