Procedure for getting death certificate for missing person from court

Sir koi aadmi 7 saal se jayeda missing hi to court se jo certificate milta hi usko kiya khete hi or uske apply ka kiya processor hi

Answers (2)

If any person is missing since 7 years and not seen by anyone, in such cases, the Court declars the person as dead which is called "Civil Death". You have to move a case in local district Court with this regards.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Agar koi aadmi 7 saal se missing hai toh uske liye aapko civil deth ka dava court mein pesh karna honga.
Uske liye f.i.r. ki copy dave mein lagana honga tabhi civil deth certificate court se milenga iski processor 6 month ki hai.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I would like to complaint to Karnataka Bar Council against a lawyer in Bangalore who cheated me Rs 22000. I have proofs - bank transfer, emails exchan…

Read More

Sir I and my girlfriend we both are major but my girlfriend parents are strictly against our marriage. As they come to know that we love each other th…

Read More

My father in law and my husband jointly constructed a house in my father in law's ancestral property. My husband has shared 60% of the cost of con…

Read More

Sir/ma'am my uncle taken rs. 3,00,000 from us and signed on Rs. 10 court paper , promised that he will left our house after 2 years, but now 4 yea…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue