Procedure for getting death certificate for missing person from court

Sir koi aadmi 7 saal se jayeda missing hi to court se jo certificate milta hi usko kiya khete hi or uske apply ka kiya processor hi

If any person is missing since 7 years and not seen by anyone, in such cases, the Court declars the person as dead which is called "Civil Death". You have to move a case in local district Court with this regards.

Agar koi aadmi 7 saal se missing hai toh uske liye aapko civil deth ka dava court mein pesh karna honga.
Uske liye f.i.r. ki copy dave mein lagana honga tabhi civil deth certificate court se milenga iski processor 6 month ki hai.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow