Procedure for applying for a compassionate job in corporation bank

my father died on august 18,2017 ..my father was in corpoeation bank. and i applied for compassionate job behalf of my father. we are 3 brothera and mom. i am the yougest child in my home. i completed b om hons from du. my elder brother qualifictn is 10tj and other is BA first year. my ques.is that can i get job easliy or there any hurdles there...plz reply as soon as posible...my home condtion is very poor and none of working anywhere. we require job . my mother is a heart patient and alao have brain hemerage problm..there are lota of financial problm in home..sir plz suggest me what ee have to do now. i already completed compassionate job forms and other all docs. which also includes NOC from other members...and also employment status of all...

You are eligible and you have applied with in time keeping in view your status and Rule regarding Compassionate appointment you will get it. There are multiple judgments of High Court and Supreme Court in Your favor dont worry you will get it just pursue it every week about your status of your application.

Kindly filed a representation before the concern authorities to provide you job in die in harness rule. And wait for 15 days and file another. If entertain you then good enough if not then move a writ for mandamus before High Court.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

It appears that Ministry of Finance vide some order passed in year 2014 had re introduced the scheme of compassionate appointment in public sector banks As your father expired in August 2017 while in service of the bank and the bank in which he was working has taken all the required forms /documents from you for granting you compassionate appointment .the same shows that the bank has provision for granting compassionate appointment to one family member of the deceased employee ,who was in service of the bank.The regular employment will be given based on your qualification and will be most probably in clerical post .Depending on when you have submitted all the papers ,you should regularly pursue the matter with the management of the bank and inform them that it has already been 8 months and the appointment is not given.In case it is required you can take the help of some Union member of the bank for obtaining papers /rules relating to policy of bank for granting compassionate appointment and to pursue and follow up your application and passing of necessary orders in your favour at the earliest .Based on policy of bank and your submitted documents , insist on getting the employment or any written response to application made by you at the earliest .You should give a reminder in writing and meet the higher officials to obtain the appointment letter and insist on passing an early order by the bank for your appointment by bringing to their notice the financial position of the family.Normally you should get the appointment ,but .however if for any reason ,your plea for compassionate appointment is rejected ,you will have to move the Court immediately on refusal by bank .Any delay on your part in following up the matter with the bank or to move the Court ,if so required ,will go against your interest .Please act accordingly .