Procedure for applying for a compassionate job in corporation bank

my father died on august 18,2017 father was in corpoeation bank. and i applied for compassionate job behalf of my father. we are 3 brothera and mom. i am the yougest child in my home. i completed b om hons from du. my elder brother qualifictn is 10tj and other is BA first year. my that can i get job easliy or there any hurdles there...plz reply as soon as home condtion is very poor and none of working anywhere. we require job . my mother is a heart patient and alao have brain hemerage problm..there are lota of financial problm in home..sir plz suggest me what ee have to do now. i already completed compassionate job forms and other all docs. which also includes NOC from other members...and also employment status of all...

Answers (3)

You are eligible and you have applied with in time keeping in view your status and Rule regarding Compassionate appointment you will get it. There are multiple judgments of High Court and Supreme Court in Your favor dont worry you will get it just pursue it every week about your status of your application.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Kindly filed a representation before the concern authorities to provide you job in die in harness rule. And wait for 15 days and file another. If entertain you then good enough if not then move a writ for mandamus before High Court.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

It appears that Ministry of Finance vide some order passed in year 2014 had re introduced the scheme of compassionate appointment in public sector banks As your father expired in August 2017 while in service of the bank and the bank in which he was working has taken all the required forms /documents from you for granting you compassionate appointment .the same shows that the bank has provision for granting compassionate appointment to one family member of the deceased employee ,who was in service of the bank.The regular employment will be given based on your qualification and will be most probably in clerical post .Depending on when you have submitted all the papers ,you should regularly pursue the matter with the management of the bank and inform them that it has already been 8 months and the appointment is not given.In case it is required you can take the help of some Union member of the bank for obtaining papers /rules relating to policy of bank for granting compassionate appointment and to pursue and follow up your application and passing of necessary orders in your favour at the earliest .Based on policy of bank and your submitted documents , insist on getting the employment or any written response to application made by you at the earliest .You should give a reminder in writing and meet the higher officials to obtain the appointment letter and insist on passing an early order by the bank for your appointment by bringing to their notice the financial position of the family.Normally you should get the appointment ,but .however if for any reason ,your plea for compassionate appointment is rejected ,you will have to move the Court immediately on refusal by bank .Any delay on your part in following up the matter with the bank or to move the Court ,if so required ,will go against your interest .Please act accordingly .

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

 My father suit a file on bennet coleman and co. ltd the case started in 2008 and the case is decided .Now my question is how i see my case statu…

Read More

hi,, i have done court marriage last year but it is not yet officially announced. i want to apply a passport .. do i mentioned single over there as no…

Read More

Hai sir iam muslim.i…

Read More

Dear Sir, I am a Indian, i live in India. My girlfriend a Brazil civil and she live in Brazil. We are want marriage in India, so can you tell me pleas…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue