Opposite party filed fresh case after matter resolved

If opposite party filed a fresh case after taking possession by the decree holder in execution case & the same execution case also disposed with full satisfication. What will happen ?

What type of case the opposite party filed against you . Whether the case is criminal or civil in nature . Let explain about the facts of the case that is written the opposite party . Then after it is possible to suggest

Fresh case can not lie upon the same cause of action,& will be liable to be dissmissed. But in fresh case you have to appear in the court & draw the attention of the concerned court for its dissmissal.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow