Opponents filed case on same issue

My father was acountatnt in apmc ..apmc Secretary and sabhapati terminate my father....we put case in registrar i We win then they went in high court ,high court send us mantralay we win .then they put casein registrar ..we loss..then we went in high court high court sen mantralay we win...then they again put case in high court...what we do.

You can say that the High court has already adjudicated on this issue and therefore High Court should dismiss this case.

If it is a revision petition then it will considered by the court. Most probably you have merit in your case so need to worry.

hello
have you received any notice from advocate of High Court or office of the High Court. If you have issued such a notice then you will have to engage an advocate before the High Court. So far as the merit of your case is concerned, at this point of time no concrete answer can be given to you unless the entire orders are seen. Therefore, merely because some authority has passed the order, doesn't mean you have good merit or you have no merit. Whether you have omitted in a case or not can be answered by going through the decisions by the authority and High Court.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow