Opponents filed case on same issue

My father was acountatnt in apmc ..apmc Secretary and sabhapati terminate my father....we put case in registrar i We win then they went in high court ,high court send us mantralay we win .then they put casein registrar ..we loss..then we went in high court high court sen mantralay we win...then they again put case in high court...what we do.

Answers (2)

You can say that the High court has already adjudicated on this issue and therefore High Court should dismiss this case.

If it is a revision petition then it will considered by the court. Most probably you have merit in your case so need to worry.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

have you received any notice from advocate of High Court or office of the High Court. If you have issued such a notice then you will have to engage an advocate before the High Court. So far as the merit of your case is concerned, at this point of time no concrete answer can be given to you unless the entire orders are seen. Therefore, merely because some authority has passed the order, doesn't mean you have good merit or you have no merit. Whether you have omitted in a case or not can be answered by going through the decisions by the authority and High Court.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Recently division bench Mumbai declared order to award absorption of temporary workers in LIC those who have in various unions with some terms. But LI…

Read More

I am a monocular vision person, I have applied for driving licence on 18.01.2018 at Dwarka sector 10 RTO , MLO has denied first stating we do not issu…

Read More

Usually with in how much time courts will take to issue injunction order on a property once the case is filed?…

Read More

Sir.. im Basavaraj from hubli. I have ported one my vodafone pripaid to postpaid plan. that plan 299rs. Overall months bills including taxs and aall i…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue