No proof for property and cash given to sister as share in assets.

I don't have any proof or evidence that property or cash given to my small sister as a share in assets. Now she filed a case that i have right on that property please give my share. But my big sister is ready to give statement that we already given her share when she married, she dont have any right in this assests, i or my sister or any body dont have any rights on existing assets, those all are belongs to my brother only Some part of the assets are directly bought by my father and some part of my assets are transferred from my grandfather. Please tell me your opinion, how judgement will be


In case of the property acquired by your father and when he is still alive then the property will be disposed off according to the wish of your father, she cannot claim for share in the property before death of your father. In case of the ancestral property your sister has the right over the property. If you do not have any evidence of the share of the property being given to your sister then you need to prove by circumstantial evidence that she has received her share in the property.  

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi , I am Krishna, I filled 5 cases OS attachment ,all the 4 are exparte in which 2are now decreed and 1 is stated as settlement by the d…

Read More

How many days will take to give order on advanced petition in civil case? Judge posted suit from 29/11/2017 to 17/12/2018. Is it not Injustice? What i…

Read More

I have a civil OS filed by my neighbor regarding property boundary lines and was being heard by city civil judge in a mayo hall court hall. Suddenly, …

Read More

A case is going on in a High Court,In the last hearing of case orders uploaded on website are: ARGUMENTS ARE CONCLUDED, JUDGEMENT IS RESERVED, What do…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue