No proof for property and cash given to sister as share in assets.

I don't have any proof or evidence that property or cash given to my small sister as a share in assets. Now she filed a case that i have right on that property please give my share. But my big sister is ready to give statement that we already given her share when she married, she dont have any right in this assests, i or my sister or any body dont have any rights on existing assets, those all are belongs to my brother only Some part of the assets are directly bought by my father and some part of my assets are transferred from my grandfather. Please tell me your opinion, how judgement will be

Answer

In case of the property acquired by your father and when he is still alive then the property will be disposed off according to the wish of your father, she cannot claim for share in the property before death of your father. In case of the ancestral property your sister has the right over the property. If you do not have any evidence of the share of the property being given to your sister then you need to prove by circumstantial evidence that she has received her share in the property.  

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow