Metal harassment and blackmail by ex boyfriend

My ex boyfriend is forcing me for money and blackmailing me, if I donot give him the amount, he will file a case against me and my family of mental harassment. I wanted to get rid of him. He is also blackmail ing me dat he will tell my family about our past and I m really very afraid..what can 

1) lodge police complaint against your ex boy friend for criminal intimidation under section506 of IPC

2) record his threats

3) don't bow down to blackmail tactics

4) you entered into consensual relation ship with other adults

5) you will not be prosecuted rather your boy friend will face problems

5) if he has had sex with you against your will you can file case of rape against hi too under section376 of IPC

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur