Metal harassment and blackmail by ex boyfriend

My ex boyfriend is forcing me for money and blackmailing me, if I donot give him the amount, he will file a case against me and my family of mental harassment. I wanted to get rid of him. He is also blackmail ing me dat he will tell my family about our past and I m really very afraid..what can 

Answers (1)

240 votes

1) lodge police complaint against your ex boy friend for criminal intimidation under section506 of IPC

2) record his threats

3) don't bow down to blackmail tactics

4) you entered into consensual relation ship with other adults

5) you will not be prosecuted rather your boy friend will face problems

5) if he has had sex with you against your will you can file case of rape against hi too under section376 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i want to file a civil suit to cancel a forged death certificate. It was made in rewadi and is being used in gharshana to reverse a sale deed and they…

Read More

My brother went away from home more than ten years .completed, he didn't come back till now. Police complaint given in 2006.. but police no action…

Read More

I want to know the process of filing a petition against the recruitment process by Karnataka Examination Authority, in Karnataka Administrative Tribun…

Read More

I have filed for an injunction. But there occurred court delay in serving the notice to the party and hence the party did not appear in court on the s…

Read More