Legal procedure to file for PIL for public road safety

I want to file pil for public Road safety nh no 4 pune Satara Road. 6 laning work is going on due to the safety of public contractors r not working as per law of safety

Firstly make sure of the following:

1. Click photographs and other evidences of these public contractors working without safety measures;
2. Also click photos and statements of people stating the inconvenience caused to the general public, like traffic, damage to cars etc.
3. Make sure you are living in a society/locality wherein other people are also facing the same difficulty;
4. You can approach Court as a petitioner in person or engage a lawyer.

Taking into consideration your query.

One may file a PIL where in public at large is aggrieved due to a certain issue.

One my file PIL through a lawyer. At the Bombay high court.

Best Regards

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi