Legal procedure to file complaint against CPWD civil contractor

10-Apr-2023 (In Civil Law)
Just wanted to know can I put complaint against an CPWD CIVIL CONTRACTOR, which I know he was not eligible for that post and after giving so much of illegal papers and bribe he is now civil contractor Please suggest so I can take this forward.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
618 votes
Yes you can make a Departmental complaint or apply for RTI in the concerned Department for the eligibility and authenticity of the documents of the said person for the said post, by which you can make a separate application regarding the eligibility of the post who has been appointed through illegal grounds to the higher authority of the said department

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."