Legal procedure to file complaint against CPWD civil contractor

Just wanted to know can I put complaint against an CPWD CIVIL CONTRACTOR, which I know he was not eligible for that post and after giving so much of illegal papers and bribe he is now civil contractor Please suggest so I can take this forward.

Yes you can make a Departmental complaint or apply for RTI in the concerned Department for the eligibility and authenticity of the documents of the said person for the said post, by which you can make a separate application regarding the eligibility of the post who has been appointed through illegal grounds to the higher authority of the said department

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur